ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures. Support the safety program for the department; contribute to a culture that sustains safety standards for all maintenance technicians.
- Contribute to a reliability-focused environment that will reduce operating cost while improving overall Equipment Effectiveness and Asset Utilization.
- Execute procedures for the department to follow to eliminate failures and support specific measures to prevent repeated failures.
- Coordinate and improve the ratio of proactive to reactive activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Account for unscheduled equipment downtime while focusing skills on meeting the challenging production requirements.
- Use a computerized maintenance management system to track and collect data and to create management reports as needed for planning and effectiveness evaluation.
- Excellent skills and a history of applying those skills including mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic and instrumentation experience.
- Adopt and contribute to a culture which fully understands the value of determining the root cause of inefficiencies, and has a relentless determination for process improvement.
- Participate in review of overall plant performance measures.
- Coordinate with site leadership to ensure performance standards are met
- Attending daily, weekly, and one-on-one meetings with maintenance peers to compare performance and review safety initiatives
- Support for customer meetings and plant initiatives
- Continuously working on career planning, training, and skills development
- Other duties as assigned